Please note, your browser is out of date.
For a good browsing experience we recommend using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer.

office fruit deliveries

Fruitful Office is Belgium's #1 office fruit delivery company. We deliver delicious fresh fruit to over 1.800 workplaces each week.

call us

02 - 669 26 26

As a specialist provider of high quality fruit to offices, you can be guaranteed of a reliable and eco-friendly service that is convenient to you, and can be enjoyed by everyone.

Over 99% of our fruit basket is eco-friendly, and we are working on the remaining 1%